Admission to all classes shall be granted on the basis of eligibility and merit through entrance test normally carried out in March / April each year. The results shall be approved by the Executive Committee or Principal. Admission in cases of transfer from other APS; policy of APSACS shall be observed.
Application for admission on prescribed form shall be submitted to institution on due dates.
- Names of the candidates seeking admission to various classes are registered with institution
- Program of the tests is notified on the institution’s Notice Board
- Tests are administered only for classes in which vacancies
- Testes will cover following papaer for K.G to VII.
- Paper 1: English
- Paper 2: Urdu
- Paper 3: Mathematics
- Candidates are required to pass all the subjects with 50% qualifying marks to compare for merit
- After the test, waiting list is maintained in order of merit which is valid upto the next test
- Names of selected candidates and those placed on waiting list are put on the institution Notice Board
- Admission formalities are to be completed within the specified period.